Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology, 18e
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 18 edition (June 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071634207
- ISBN-13: 978-0071634205
The most concise, current, and comprehensive overview of general ophthalmology – extensively revised and updated
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
For five decades, General Ophthalmology has offered authoritative, state-of-the-art coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of all major ophthalmic diseases, as well as neurological and systemic diseases causing visual disturbances. The eighteenth edition builds on this tradition of excellence by offering an increased number of color illustrations, new chapters, and major revisions of existing chapters – to deliver all-inclusive coverage that encompasses pathophysiology, basic science, and the latest clinical perspectives.
A must-read for medical students, ophthalmology residents, practicing ophthalmologists, nurses, optometrists, clinicians in other fields of medicine and surgery, and health-related professionals, the eighteenth edition ofGeneral Ophthalmology features:
- New chapters on Ophthalmic Emergencies, Causes and Prevention of Vision Loss, Vision Rehabilitation, and Functional Vision Score
- A glossary of terms relating to the eye
- Contributions from more than thirty international experts
- Extensive updates and revisions throughout to reflect the latest findings and advances