Toronto Notes, 2020e
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 36th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. The 2020 edition features content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent medical licensing exam objectives. Many landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties. The new division of Essential Med Notes into three textbooks – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. We have also redesigned our website to more closely reflect the layout of the textbook and to enrich the learning experience.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2020 Key Features:
- Updated content reflective of the newest USMLE® Step 2 objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties divided into three books – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine.
- A convenient e-book available for purchase
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our redesigned website features online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- The Clinical Handbook highlights common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics - the perfect size to carry on the wards, which has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence-based USMLE® objectives. The Clinical Handbook also contains Stat Notes, which is the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, featuring a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
|Author:||Sara Mirali - Ayesh Seneviratne|
|Published:||January 8, 2020|