The Contact Lens Manual: A Practical Guide to Fitting, 4e
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 4 edition (August 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 075067590X
- ISBN-13: 978-0750675901
The Contact Lens Manual continues to meet the needs of a new generation of optometrists, dispensing opticians, contact lens practitioners and students who require clear and reliable information for fitting a complete range of contact lenses.
The fourth edition of this best-selling classic, now in full colour throughout, provides the most up-to-date guidance in all aspects of today’s lenses in a practical and easy to use manual. Featuring new developments in lens types, care regimes, current practices, and a bonus CD-ROM with brand new video footage as well as a range of learning tools, this manual offers a complete package to help readers expand their lens knowledge, improve fitting and optimise patient care.
- Features updates to all chapters and lens types with a wealth of new information on silicone hydrogels, toric soft lenses, rigid gas-permeable fitting and patient after care.
- Presents a new chapter on dry eyes with expert guidance on treatment and practical management advice.
- Includes an expanded illustration programme and page design with full colour throughout including colour-coded sections and boxes to highlight key information for easier learning.
- Contains a bonus CD-ROM with brand new video footage of lens and eye care regimes, along with over 100 clinical photographs, images from the book, simulations and calculation tools.