Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology, 7e
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (May 22, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032324145X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323241458
Matchless in reputation, content, and usefulness, Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology, 7th Edition, is a must-have for any physician caring for children with rheumatic diseases. Drs. Ross E. Petty, Ronald M. Laxer, Carol B. Lindsley, and Lucy Wedderburn, along with international experts in the field, provide an up-to-date, global perspective on every aspect of pediatric rheumatology, reflecting the changes in diagnosis, monitoring, and management that recent advances have made possible. The 7th Edition brings you completely up to date with the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy, the globalization of pediatric rheumatology, and current hot topics in the field - all enhanced by a full-color design that facilitates a thorough understanding of the science that underlies rheumatic disease.
- Get an authoritative, balanced view of the field with a comprehensive and coherent review of both basic science and clinical practice.
- Apply the knowledge and experience of a who’s who of international experts in the field.
- Examine the full spectrum of rheumatologic diseases and non-rheumatologic musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents, including the presentation, differential diagnosis, course, management, and prognosis of every major condition.
- Diagnose and treat effectively through exhaustive reviews of the complex symptoms and signs and lab abnormalities that characterize these clinical disorders.
- Keep current with the latest information on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- Increase your knowledge with three all-new chapters on laboratory investigations, CNS vasculitis, and other vasculitides.
- Understand the evolving globalization of pediatric rheumatology, especially as it is reflected in the diagnosis and management of childhood rheumatic diseases in the southern hemisphere.
- Choose treatment protocols based on the best scientific evidence available today.
The new, full-color edition of Cassidy helps you to overcome the challenges of pediatric rheumatology with comprehensive coverage of the latest advances in this constantly evolving field.