Textbook of General and Oral Surgery, 1e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (August 18, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443070830
- ISBN-13: 978-0443070839
This practical resource helps readers arrive at an integrated understanding of both general and oral surgery - in one convenient text. A companion to Wray: Textbook of General and Oral Medicine, it provides the basic principles of general surgery and general medicine and a more detailed knowledge of certain areas of these specialties which are related to dentistry or have an influence on the practice of dentistry.
- Covers both general and oral surgery, giving the reader an integrated understanding of both subjects in one book.
- Discusses the basic principles of surgery at a level appropriate for future dentists.
- Provides information on general topics including wound healing and sepsis that is essential for all dentists.
- Gives an understanding of those specialist areas of surgery which have particular relevance to dentistry - including maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, and management of cleft palate.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of oral surgery.
- Covers anesthesia and sedation techniques.
- Offers clear line diagrams throughout.