Ten Cate's Oral Histology: Development, Structure, and Function, 8e
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (March 22, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032307846X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323078467
Understand oral histology and learn to apply your knowledge in the clinical setting with this definitive reference. Now in full color and thoroughly updated, Ten Cate's 8th Edition provides insight on contemporary research and trends in oral histology, embryology, physiology, oral biology, postnatal growth and development that is essential to your success in oral health!
- NEW! Full color format showcases vivid photomicrographs and line drawings to enhance your understanding of key oral histology learning.
- NEW! Student resources on Evolve website include labeling exercises, a multiple-choice exam with instant feedback, figures from the book, and interactive drag and drop exercises.
- NEW! Chapter on facial growth and development broadens your oral histology knowledge base.
- NEW! Four heavily revised chapters keep you up to date on timely issues in oral histology.