Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 6e
Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete text on the market. Using a detailed, heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, this comprehensive guide helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. This widely respected text draws from both theory and practice, and is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research. The new edition features a new full-color design, significant content updates, and a new companion website with six supplemental chapters, videos, and more.
- Comprehensive coverage spans the entire spectrum of operative dentistry, including fundamentals, diagnosis, instrumentation, preparation, restoration, and prevention.
- Practical, scientific approach to content is supported by sound clinical and laboratory research and incorporates both theory and practice.
- Clear presentation of techniques and procedures uses a consistent pattern to cover each restorative process.
- Procedural alternatives instruct on how to adapt a procedure or technique to answer individual patient needs.
- Pros and cons of restoration options discuss the advantages, disadvantages, indications, and contraindications involved to help you make informed decisions when multiple treatment options are available.
- Significant revisions across all chapters streamline the book and make it easier to read.
- New full-color design gives you a better picture of concepts and procedure details.
- Companion website offers electronic access to the book, plus six supplemental chapters, videos, and weblinks.
|Author:||Harald O. Heymann - Edward J. Swift Jr. - Andre V. Ritter|
|Published:||May 1, 2012|