Student Workbook for Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology and Anatomy, 4e
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (March 12, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455776459
- ISBN-13: 978-1455776450
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy, 4th Edition, this workbook helps you understand and apply material with case studies, labeling and terminology exercises, new review questions, tooth-drawing guidelines, and more. It includes 32 removable flashcards for quick, convenient study and review of dental structures and plenty of practice questions and case studies to prepare you for classroom and board exams.
- A logical organization allows you to focus on areas in which you may need more practice, with units on: (1) labeling, (2) terminology, (3) tooth structure, (4) review questions, and (5) case-based application.
- 14 detailed case studies include radiographs, clinical photos, profiles, chief complaints, health histories, and intraoral examination data, each accompanied by multiple-choice questions, to promote critical thinking skills and prepare you for board examinations.
- Glossary exercises include crossword puzzles and word searches for practice and review of key terminology.
- Guidelines for Tooth Drawing emphasize fundamental principles in tooth design and include detailed instructions, tips, and dimensions for drawing each permanent tooth.
- 32 detachable flashcards help you master tooth morphology and tooth numbering, with multiple-angle drawings of a permanent tooth on one side of the flashcard and characteristics of that tooth on the back.
- Perforated workbook pages can be removed for hole-punching so that they easily fit into a binder and then can be easily removed and submitted to instructors.
- NEW! Clinical identification exercises help prepare you for chairside patient care.
- NEW! Review questions provide you more opportunities to master the content and prepare for classroom and board exams.
- EXPANDED! Structure identification exercises include additional development and anatomic structures for more practice identifying and labeling various parts or structures.