Smile Design Integrating Esthetics and Function: Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry, 1e
- Author: Jonathan B Levine
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN-13: 9780723435556
- Language: English
- Published: December 21, 2015
- Jonathan B. Levine DMD presents a new volume designed to introduce practitioners to aesthetic dentistry with the goal of safely expanding his or her current scope of ethical dental practice. Richly illustrated in full colour throughout, this beautiful yet practical volume introduces the subject of smile design to the reader with topics ranging from aligners and veneers to space management. Smile Design Integrating Aesthetics and Function will be suitable for dental practitioners worldwide.
- Experts of international renown present the latest scientifically authoritative and evidenced-based information, amply supported by a high-quality line artwork and photographic illustration
- Describes in detail assessment techniques for smile design, the use of trial procedures and the use of photography, aligners, and ceramic veneers.
- Highlights the way in which high quality esthetics can be achieved with a range of techniques.
- Emphasizes the importance of effective communication between the dentist, the oral healthcare team and the patient to ensure the patient’s and team’s expectations are appreciated, managed and met
- Designed to challenge traditional thinking, advance knowledge and expand the clinical approach to a growing discipline
- Offers a highly visual, practical approach in a unique series format
- Aims to strengthen, enhance and expand the scope of aesthetic professional practice
Essentials in Esthetic Dentistry - a beautiful new book series from Elsevier - is under the editorial leadership of Professor Brian J. Millar, BDS, FDSRCS, PhD, FHEA, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Professor of Blended Learning in Dentistry, King’s College London Dental Institute, London, UK. Each volume in the series is edited by the highest-profile practitioners and specialists from the USA and Europe and has guest contributors from throughout the world. The series aims to provide both a basic and advanced body of knowledge of the many and varied procedures used in esthetic dentistry that are considered by many to be paramount to successful modern-day clinical practice. The series includes a broad range on invasive and non-invasive procedures to suit individual philosophies and international trends.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!