Salivary Gland Diseases: Surgical and Medical Management, 1e
- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition edition (March 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588904148
- ISBN-13: 978-1588904140
Here is a complete reference on the fundamental science, treatment, and management of salivary gland disorders. Covering anatomy, physiology, histology, cytology, pathology, and imaging, this text is a premier resource for physicians who diagnose and treat salivary gland diseases both medically and surgically.
- Comprehensive review of both the common and unusual salivary gland disease entities in the adult and child
- Full-color histologic, cytologic, and pathologic photomicrographs help the clinician gain a full understanding of disease
- More than 200 line drawings and images demonstrate key steps in every surgical technique described
- Discussion of the new and emerging techniques of sialendoscopy, IMRT, and de-novo tissue engineering of functional salivary gland tissue
Otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, oral surgeons, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, radiation oncologists, and pathologists will benefit from this exceptional text.