Review Questions and Answers for Dental Assisting, 1e
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 Pap/Cdr edition (April 23, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323052843
- ISBN-13: 978-0323052849
- Be sure you have the knowledge you need to become a Certified Dental Assistant or pass your local and state exams! Three simulated practice certification exams - 960 multiple-choice questions in all - closely mirror the content you'll be tested on, so you get the best preparation possible. Plus, an accompanying CD lets you generate unlimited practice exams with randomized questions from the book, as well as test your knowledge of state-specific expanded function requirements.
- Three simulated Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) practice exams are organized into CDA exam sections, with the same number of questions you can expect to see in each section - General Chairside, Infection Control, and Radiation Health and Safety.
- Photos and illustrations pictured with the exam questions provide a realistic exam simulation.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers help you assess your understanding and gauge your exam readiness.
- An additional, on-screen practice exam on the accompanying CD familiarizes you with computer-based testing.
- Select your state on the CD to answer questions that reflect current expanded function requirements.
- Web links to national organizations and relevant dental sites help you know where to look for additional information.