Review of Ophthalmology, 2e
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (March 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437727034
- ISBN-13: 978-1437727036
Don’t take chances with your exam prep! Trust Review of Ophthalmology to help you study all the current information you need to know to ace your exams!
- Efficiently review a wide spectrum of topics with an organization by common ophthalmologic subspecialties.
- Maximize retention with a popular outline approach that distills key information on each topic alongside sample review questions.
- Review the findings of many important clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Test your understanding of essential information with questions at the end of each chapter and answers at the end of the book.
- Study on the go, search the complete text online, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Be fully prepared for current exam topics with information on the latest techniques in corneal surgery, macular degeneration treatment and trials, and expanded treatment options for many sections.
- View anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and examples of classic histopathology specimens through brand-new illustrations and photographs.
Ace your exams with Trattler, Friedman and Kaiser’s Review of Ophthalmology!