Restorative Dentistry, 2e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (June 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443102465
- ISBN-13: 978-0443102462
This title has been authored by practitioners working in the UK and is a concise textbook of restorative dentistry for the dental student. Illustrated in color throughout, the book covers the specialties of restorative dentistry - operative dentistry, endodontics, periodontics and prosthetic dentistry - in a single volume.
- Treatment planning section demonstrates the integration of the main constituent specialties in the treatment of patients with multiple problems.
- Realistic case studies illustrate useful day-to-day practice.
- High quality colour illustration throughout with free use of key point boxes and tables.
- New chapters on cariology and on immediate and complete dentures
- Occlusion chapter completely rewritten and simplified
- Expanded patient examination chapter
- New sections at the end of each chapter covering more advanced techniques