Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Anterior Segment, 1e
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (December 12, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323044069
- ISBN-13: 978-0323044066
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of anterior segment disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to the cornea and anterior segment - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of the key features, diagnostic criteria, and treatment options for corneal infections, anterior uveitis, corneal dystrophies and degenerations - and many more - equips you with the latest guidance.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
SERIES EDITORS: Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service; Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis & Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA and Marian S. Macsai, MD, Chief, Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, MI