Rang and Dale's Pharmacology, 9e
- Author: James M. Ritter- Rod Flower - Graeme Henderson - Yoon Kong Loke - David Macewan
- Edition: 9 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780702074486
- ISBN-10: 0702074489
- Language: English
- Published: January 25, 2019
Comprehensive yet easy to use, Rang and Dale's Pharmacology has been providing core basic and clinical science information to students and healthcare practitioners worldwide for more than 25 years. The fully revised 9th Edition keeps you up to date with all that's new in the field, including new and emerging drugs and recent studies. From cover to cover, you'll progressively increase your knowledge of all relevant aspects of pharmacology, from a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions through clinical uses of key groups of drugs.
- Keeps you up-to-date with new information in this fast-changing field, including significantly revised coverage of CNS drugs, cognitive enhancers, anti-infectives, biologicals/biopharmaceuticals, lifestyle drugs, and more.
- Includes access to unique features online, including more than 100 brand new chapter-specific multiple-choice questions and 6 new cases for immediate self-assessment.
- Features a color-coded layout for faster navigation and cross-referencing.
- Clarifies complex concepts with Key Points boxes, Clinical Uses boxes and full-color illustrations throughout.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!