Putterman's Cosmetic Oculoplastic Surgery, 4e
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (November 8, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721602541
- ISBN-13: 978-0721602547
Through three bestselling editions, Dr. Allen M. Putterman's masterful work has helped thousands of practitioners expand their repertoire of aesthetic periorbital and facial surgery techniques. Now, Steven Fagien, MD, FACS - hand picked by Dr. Putterman to serve as Editor for the 4th Edition - brings you a wealth of new procedures ... fresh approaches from new leading authorities representing the various aesthetic specialties, including from plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and dermatology, and new illustrations to help you update and enhance your operative skills. What's more, a new bonus DVD includes intraoperative videos that let you see exactly how to perform a variety of key techniques, step by step.
- Discusses how to select and perform appropriate procedures for a multitude of cosmetic problems and includes elaborate illustrations
- Provides information on issues related to cosmetic surgery such as psychology, anatomy, and anaesthesia
- Master state-of-the-art techniques with new chapters on · Upper Blepharoplasty: Volume Enhancement via Skin Approach: Lowering the Upper Lid Crease · Lower Blepharoplasty: Blending the Lid/Cheek Junction · Brow Lift Techniques · Injectable Agents for Dermal Soft-Tissue Augmentation of the Face: Options and Decision Making · Expanded uses of BTX-A for Facial Aesthetic Enhancement.
- Observe how leading surgeons perform a variety of procedures by watching the new surgical videos on the Bonus DVD.
- Obtain fresh insights from 50% new authors, all luminaries on their respective subjects.
- Know what to look for and how to proceed thanks to abundant new artwork.