Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual, 3e
Covering every area of the ABPN board exam, the 3rd Edition of Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual, by Drs. J. Clive Spiegel and John M. Kenny, includes 1,100 questions, video vignettes, and an online timed assessment to prepare you for certification or recertification success. You’ll know exactly what to expect when exam day arrives, thanks to current coverage of the latest research in both psychiatry and neurology, as well as a format that precisely mimics all aspects of the written exam.
- Features six tests of 150 multiple-choice questions each, as well as 160 multiple-choice questions related to case vignettes.
- Allows you to see results broken down by topic online, so you can target areas needing further study. Bookmarking and score archiving are also available online.
- Allows you to exclude topics which are not included on the MOC, such as neuroscience and neurology, so you can more narrowly focus your study.
- Gives clear explanations for both insufficient/incorrect and correct answers, and provides recommended readings from key textbooks.
- Reflects the latest research and clinical practice in both psychiatry and neurology.
|Author:||J Clive Spiegel - John M. Kenny|
|Published:||June 24, 2016|