Principles and Practice of Single Implant and Restoration, 1e
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (March 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145574476X
- ISBN-13: 978-1455744763
Covering treatment planning to restoration, Principles and Practice of Single Implant Restorations is the first book specifically designed to train Endodontists and General Dentists for a single tooth implant and restorations. It describes surgical principles, implant placement, implant site preparation, bone grafts and bone substitute materials, tooth extraction, guided bone regeneration, immediate implant placement, surgical defects, and single-tooth esthetic considerations. Expert authors Dr. Mahmoud Torabinejad, Dr. Charles Goodacre, and Dr. Mohammed Sabeti provide detailed guidelines for the use of single tooth implants as an appropriate and compelling treatment tool.
- Single tooth implants have been established as a new tool by the AAE, allowing you to use single tooth implants as a part of overall treatment planning for patients with a tooth that must be extracted.
- Easy-to-follow content generally follows the diagnosis and treatment planning for a single tooth implant and restoration, describing how a clinician might actually perform a single tooth implant.
- Unique! Instructions designed exclusively for Endodontists and General Dentists doing endodontic work help you use single tooth implants to treat a diseased single tooth.
- Expert authors Torabinejad, Goodacre, and Sabeti are AAE leaders as well as instructors at Loma Linda University, one of the first schools to have a Master’s-level course in single-tooth implants, and have recruited contributors from top names in the endodontic and implant fields.