Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 4e
- Publisher: Saunders Ltd.; 4 edition (November 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702046914
- ISBN-13: 978-0702046919
Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus is your one-stop source for comprehensive coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you are likely to encounter in practice. Extensively updated with expert contributions from leaders in the field and now featuring online instructional videos, this ophthalmology reference delivers all the state-of-the-art guidance you need to effectively diagnose and manage even the most challenging eye diseases and disorders seen in children.
- Take a holistic approach to patient management that considers the family and ensures optimal doctor-patient relationships.
- Get a balanced view of etiology, diagnosis, and management, and access unique guidance on the practical problems encountered in real-life clinical cases.
- Impresses the importance of systemic disease in diagnosis and management.
- Apply all the latest clinical advances through updated coverage of strabismus diagnosis, management and complications; retinal dystrophies; imaging & investigation; AIDS in children; developmental biology; cerebral visual impairment; child abuse; severe developmental glaucoma; and corneal dystrophies.
- Get rich visual guidance in diagnosis and management from over 1,700 full-color illustrations.
- Access advice from the experts with contributions from several new top researchers and clinicians.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily through a consistent chapter organization and highly accessible clinical information.