Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies, 2e
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (February 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323298540
- ISBN-13: 978-0323298544
Designed to accompany Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics and Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies is a concise, user-friendly reference uses a unique algorithmic approach to facilitate diagnosis, testing, andbasic treatment of common pediatric disorders. For any given symptom, an algorithm guides the reader through the appropriate investigative procedures and lab tests to reach definitive diagnoses. An updated format that enhances usability makes this medical reference book a must-have for medical students, residents, and practitioners treating pediatric patients.
- Explore concise, focused, and updated algorithms that cover the most common pediatric problems.
- Gain imperative knowledge from an expert author team that includes Dr. Robert M. Kliegman (of the Nelson line of textbooks), as well as references to related chapters in both Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics and Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics.
- Quickly access important information with a new standard format and trim size for practicality and usability.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, algorithms, and references from the book on a variety of devices.