Pathology of the Hard Dental Tissues, 1e
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (December 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405153652
- ISBN-13: 978-1405153652
This is a seminal text uniquely dedicated to oral hard tissue pathology, presenting the growth of clinical knowledge and advancement in the field in recent years. Starting with a discussion of numerical and formative anomalies and unusual eruption, the book goes on to consider caries, erosion, resorption and toothwear, as well as tooth fractures and discolouration, and ends with a chapter on congenital syndromes with dental anomalies.
Pathology of the Hard Dental Tissues is an invaluable reference for specialist practitioners and researchers as well as dental students, combining a scholarly overview of the field with clinical management protocols.
Includes prevention techniques as well as treatment regimes
- Contains many colour clinical photographs
- Accompanied by a large number of references
- Provides helpful tables to categorise the causes and characteristics of lesions
- Written by a leading expert in the field