Orthognathic Surgery - 2 Volume Set: Principles and Practice, 1e
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455726982
- ISBN-13: 978-1455726981
Capturing the latest thinking for the evaluation and treatment of dentofacial deformities, Orthognathic Surgery: Principles and Practice, covers the basic principles and concepts of dentofacial deformities along with planning, surgical techniques, surgical complications, classic patterns, and clinical presentations. Over 5,000 clinical photos and detailed art make this a valuable reference for clinical orthodontists, craniofacial surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and residents in training.
"It is an excellent all round educational source for any practitioner and the owner of this text is unlikely to need any other textbook on orthognathic surgery." Reviewed by: J Murphy on behalf of the British Dental Journal, Nov 2014
- The latest in surgical protocols for OMS and Orthodontics puts you at the forefront of the orthognathic surgery field.
- Logically organized material aids you prior to developing treatment plans or in surgery.
- Over 5,000 new photos and illustrations boost your understanding of key teaching points and surgical techniques.
- Over 40 videos from Dr. Posnick's archive available on the companion website.