Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 5e
A leading orthodontics reference, Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 5th Edition provides thelatest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today's emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional technologies, and evidence-based treatment. Coverage of diagnosis and treatment ranges from basic to highly complex situations, all in a concise, extensively illustrated format. Also included with this edition is a companion website that includes an electronic version of all chapters, supplemental content in select chapters, and a complete image collection to help with research and presentations. Written by Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig, along with a team of expert contributors, this is your go-to book for the practical orthodontic information you can use every day.
- Comprehensive coverage includes foundational theory and the latest on materials and techniques used in today's practice.
- Full-color photographs make it easy to see and distinguish the subtle differences that are necessary to mastering treatment planning.
- More than 2,500 images include a mixture of radiographs, clinical photos, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatments, techniques, and outcomes.
- Detailed case studies guide you through the decision-making process, showing the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- Extensive references cite the latest in orthodontic research, so it's easy to follow up on evidence-based information.
- Authoritative research is provided by a team of three experienced, renowned authors/editors along with a team of worldwide experts.
- Cutting-edge content includes the latest concepts and techniques in orthodontics, including new coverage of temporary anchorage devices, self-ligating bracket biomechanics, clear aligner treatments, technological advances in imaging, and lasers.
- Improved organization separates topics into six parts and 29 chapters, enhancing both learning and research.
- Chapter outlines serve as a handy reference tool for practitioners and researchers.
- New lead author Dr. Lee Graber adds a fresh perspective to the experience of authors Drs. Robert Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig.
- Access to a companion website includes an electronic version of all chapters, plus case studies, a complete image collection, and supplemental content.
|Author:||Lee W. Graber - Robert L - Vanarsdall - Katherine W. L. Vig|
|Edition:||Mosby; 5 edition|
|Published:||June 27, 2011|