Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, 3e
- A concise and visual guide to clinically relevant anatomy for dentistry, Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry is an effective text for class and exam preparation, as well as a quick review in professional practice. Concise text, high-yield tables, clinical correlations, and review questions combine to make this new edition a perfect choice for learning and remembering the need-to-know structures, relationships, and concepts, while beautiful illustrations created in the Netter tradition enhance your visual mastery of the material.
You may also be interested in:
A companion set of flash cards, Netter's Advanced Head & Neck Anatomy Flash Cards, 3rd Edition.
- Over 100 multiple-choice questions complete with explanations help you assess your knowledge of the material and prepare for exams.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations and new art created in the Netter tradition.
- Concise text and high-yield tables offer fast access to important facts.
- Procedures coverage gives context and clinical meaning to the anatomy.
- Expanded, up-to-date coverage on dental implants, cone beam imaging, and mandible osteology.
- Beautiful new illustrations by Carlos Machado, MD, of the TMJ, articular disc pathology, infratemporal fossa, pterygopalatine fossa, and maxillary artery.
- Interactive eBook included with print purchase, which includes access to the full text, interactive images, case studies, additional assessment questions, video clips from cone beam CTs, and a rotatable 3D skull.
|Author:||Neil S. Norton|
|Published:||November 23, 2016|