Misch's Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 4e
- Author: Randolph Resnik
- Edition: 4 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323391559
- ISBN-10: 0323391559
- Language: English
- Published: February 14, 2020
Dental implant surgery is an artform. To help you advance your skills and become a master of implant prosthetics, Misch's Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 4th Edition uses a multidisciplinary approach to cover the industry’s most current processes and surgical procedures. The new edition of this text continues to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on the science and discipline of contemporary implant dentistry. Covering the breadth of dental implant surgery, it includes full-color, in-depth coverage of both simple and complicated clinical cases, with practical guidance on how to apply the latest research, diagnostic tools, treatment planning, implant designs, and materials. New author Randolph R. Resnik, is an internationally known educator, clinician, and researcher in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics who will continue Dr. Misch’s legacy and teachings.
- Content reflects original author’s philosophy and surgical protocols for dental implants giving you a system for achieving predictable outcomes.
- Evidence-based approach to dental implant procedures features state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research evidence.
- Rich art program throughout text highlights and clarifies key clinical concepts and techniques with over 2,500 images, radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, line art, and diagrams.
- Definitive resource in implant dentistry provides you with authoritative state-of-the art guidance by recognized leader in the field.
- Internationally known author, Randolph R. Resnik, DMD, MDS is a leading educator, clinician, author and researcher in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics.
- Surgical protocols provide the latest, most up-to-date literature and techniques that provide a proven system for comprehensive surgical treatment of dental implant patients.
- Thoroughly revised content includes current diagnostic pharmacologic and medical evaluation recommendations to furnish the reader with the latest literature-based information.
- Proven strategies and fundamentals for predictable implant outcomes
- Latest implant surgical techniques for socket grafting and ridge augmentation procedures
- Proven, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of peri-implant disease
- Includes the use of dermal fillers and botox in oral implantology
- Up-to-date information on advances in the field reflects the state-of-the-art dental implantology.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!