Misch's Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology, 1e
See how to effectively manage ALL dental implant complications throughout ALL phases of treatment! Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology provides evidence-based management protocols for a wide range of implant problems such as placement complications, malpositioning, bleeding, infection, and nerve injuries. Hundreds of high-quality, full-color photos and illustrations clearly demonstrate the complications and their resolution. Edited by Carl Misch and Randolph Resnik ― both well-known names in dental implantology and prosthodontics ― and with a team of expert contributors, this authoritative guide helps you handle the implant-related complications that can occur as more and more patients choose dental implants.
- Expert authors are joined by a panel of recognized leaders in implant dentistry ― many of whom are associated with the Misch International Implant Institute ― to share their extensive experience with handling complications through all phases of treatment.
- Comprehensive approach to complications that occur in the different phases of oral implantology provides the knowledge and skills you need to handle treatment planning, implant placement, post-operative complications, prostheses-related complications, and more.
- Over 1,000 images include full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, line drawings, and diagrams, clearly demonstrating complications, procedures, and outcomes.
- Management protocols developed by world-renowned dental implantologists provide a proven system and authoritative guidance in managing complications with dental implants.
- Evidence-based solutions make it easier to manage a wide variety of clinical problems associated with dental implants, with state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research.
|Author:||Carl E. Misch - Randolph Resnik|
|Published:||June 1, 2017|