Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards: Question and Answer Companion, 1e
Written by the lead author of the popular review book Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards, Second Edition, this handy paperback is an essential tool for Board preparation and can be used independently or as a supplement to any review book.
Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards: Question and Answer Companion contains structured test questions, answers, and explanations designed to help the busy clinician prepare for the neurology boards, the AAN√És RITE® exam, or recertification. Using a Q&A format to test recall and sharpen skills, all areas covered on the boards are represented.
The book opens with a set of test-taking tips, and then breaks down the field of neurology into 23 chapters covering all the subjects tested on the boards including psychiatry. Each chapter contains from 8 to 30 multiple-choice questions, with answers and complete explanations. Case-based questions with radiologic, electrophysiologic, and color pathologic findings are liberally represented in the mix to simulate the full range of question types you will encounter on exam day. The book closes with a Mock Board Examination containing 125 additional random questions and answers to build confidence and a collection of 70 High-Yield Facts and Tables for last-minute reinforcement before the exam.
The Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards: Question and Answer Companion Àú is designed to give you the edge on test day.
- Q&A review of all topics contained on the neurology board exam, including psychiatry
- Over 450 board-type multiple-choice questions with clear, concise answers and explanations
- Contains a Mock Board Examination with 125 additional questions and answers for self-testing
- Includes illustrated case-based questions to prepare you for everything you will find on the Boards
- High-yield information section with 70 essential tables and facts distilled for quick last-minute review
- Use the code inside to access the FREE Ultimate Neurology website containing hundreds of cases, flashcards, and images for further study
Whether as an adjunct to Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards or other review books, or as a stand-alone test preparation tool Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards: Question and Answer Companion is the perfect companion for test-takers in neurology at any level.
|Author:||Nelson Hwynn - Dr. Hubert Fernandez|
|Published:||June 30, 2011|