Textbook of Interventional Cardiology, 7e
Ideal for cardiologists, surgeons, and referring physicians who need a clinical guide to interventional procedures, Textbook of Interventional Cardiology focuses on the latest treatment protocols for managing heart disorders at every level of complexity. In this updated edition, Dr. Topol continues to bring together experts in the field who present the current state of knowledge and clinical practice in interventional cardiology, including cutting-edge theories, trends, and applications of diagnostic and interventional cardiology, as well as peripheral vascular techniques and practices.
- Offers an in-depth understanding of cardiology, making it well suited for cardiology and interventional cardiology exam preparation.
- Expert guidance from leading authorities ensures a fresh and balanced perspective on every aspect of interventional cardiology.
- Presents the most recent genetic information and clinical trials related to interventional cardiology.
- Highlights the latest treatment advances, procedures, devices, and techniques, including transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- Brand-new chapters include Radiation Safety, Renal Denervation for Resistant Hypertension, Post PCI Hospitalization, Length of Stay and Discharge Planning, and Interventional Heart Failure.
- Offers balanced coverage of the entire scope of technologies available, without favoring one particular device over another.
- Integrates the latest trial data into discussions on clinical practice and recommendations.
- Multiple images of devices and intra-procedural imaging enhance your visual understanding of the material.
|Author:||by Eric J. Topol MD (Author), Paul S. Teirstein MD (Author)|
|Published:||September 30, 2015|