Physical Rehabilitation, 7e
- Features more than 60 narrated, full-color video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Incorporates current research in basic and clinical sciences with physical therapy assessments and treatment procedures.
- Includes “Evidence Summary” tables in most chapters which evaluate current research on specific topics and support evidence-based practice.
- Enhances critical-thinking skills with open-ended clinical case studies.
- Covers strategies for fall prevention, virtual reality rehabilitation, body-weight treadmill training, and upper extremity amputations and prosthetics.
- Integrates the goals, examination procedures, and interventions of the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.
|Author:||Susan B O'Sullivan|
|Published:||February 28, 2019|