Pharm Phlash Cards!: Pharmacology Flash Cards, 2e
- A color-coded, body-system organization reflects the information common to classes of medications.
- Each card features a single generic drug or a medication group, and
details…action • use • pre-administration vital signs • laboratory data
assessment • drug levels • patient teaching • and more.
- Route/dosage information on the back of each card.
- Common abbreviations appear on each card, with a summary of the abbreviations on separate, introductory cards.
- A comprehensive alphabetical Index makes it easy to locate drugs within the deck by trade, generic, or Canadian brand name.
|Author:||Valerie I. Leek|
|Published:||January 25, 2013|