Imaging the Eye from Front to Back with RTVue Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomogaphy, 1e
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 edition (March 10, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556429630
- ISBN-13: 978-1556429637
Fourier-Domain optical coherence tomography (OCT) is the latest technology available to provide high-speed, high-resolution imaging of the cornea, anterior chamber angle, macula, and optic nerve head. It is uniquely suited for ophthalmologists that treat diseases from the front to the back of the eye.
Inside Imaging the Eye from Front to Back with RTVue Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography, Drs. David Huang, Jay S. Duker, James G. Fujimoto, Bruno Lumbroso, Joel S. Schuman, and Robert N. Weinreb cover up-to-date OCT technology and diagnostic software of the RTVue. It is the first book that covers clinical applications from the front to the back of the eye, as opposed to concentrating either on posterior segment imaging or anterior segment imaging.
Inside you’ll find:
• Explanation of Fourier-Domain OCT technology
• Teaching of scan pattern selection
• Step-by-step instruction for scan acquisition
• Teaching of the interpretations of OCT images and measurements by many case examples
• Interpretation of en face images
Some chapters covered:
• Anterior segment
• Posterior segment
• Age-related macular degeneration
• Diabetic retinopathy
Imaging the Eye from Front to Back with RTVue Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography is the must-have book for general ophthalmologists, glaucoma specialists, retina specialists, cornea specialists, and refractive surgeons, as well as biomedical engineers.