Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology, 4e
Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology, a volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series, explains the fundamentals of endocrine and reproductive physiology in a clear and concise manner. This medical textbook gives you a basic understanding of how endocrine and metabolic physiology affects other body systems in health and disease, including the clinical dimensions of reproductive endocrinology.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Easily master the material in your systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, chapter summaries, and self-study questions.
- Understand complex concepts by examining almost 200 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
- Take your learning wherever you go – this title is also available as an eBook!
- Easily navigate the fully searchable text and figures at www.studentconsult.com. Including bonus content: a supplement on energy metabolism, Key Words and Concepts, Abbreviations and Symbols.
- Stay abreast of recent advances in endocrine physiology with expanded material on reproductive endocrinology and metabolism, and many updates at the molecular and cellular level.
Learn the latest developments in fertilization, pregnancy, and lactation, as well as fetal development, puberty, and the decline of reproductive function with age.
Physiologic principles of endocrine and reproductive systems
|Author:||Bruce White - Susan Porterfield|
|Published:||November 13, 2012|