Travell, Simons & Simons' Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: The Trigger Point Manual, 3e
- Author: Donnelly PT DHS, Joseph M - César Fernández-de-Las-Peñas - MIchelle Finnegan - Jennifer L Freeman
- Edition: Third edition
- ISBN-13: 9780781755603
- ISBN-10: 9780781755603
- Language: English
- Published: August 29, 2018
This new edition of Travell, Simons & Simons' groundbreaking work reflects the latest research and best practices associated with trigger points and updates the iconic pain point images that set the standard in the field. New lead editor Joseph M. Donnelly draws on his experience as both educator and physical therapy practitioner to integrate an evidence-based approach into this critical text. In addition, the new edition consolidates information to create a more intuitive user experience and features a completely new full color design to bring concepts to life.
- NEW! Consolidated: The previous edition’s two volumes– Upper Extremities and Lower Extremities—have been consolidated into one accessible book.
- NEW! Updated research from around the world and coverage of the most current evidence-based treatments prepare readers for practice.
- UPDATED! More integrated presentation. Information on pain is now better integrated with information on pain treatment.
- UPDATED! In-text learning aids integrated throughout the text, including learning objectives, case studies, and Q&As, help students master the material and apply it to practice.