Physical Rehabilitation, 7e
Book Code: 0803661622
Availability: In Stock
Viewed 673 times
- Author: Susan B O'Sullivan
- Edition: 7 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780803661622
- ISBN-10: 0803661622
- Language: English
- Published: February 28, 2019
- Features more than 60 narrated, full-color video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Incorporates current research in basic and clinical sciences with physical therapy assessments and treatment procedures.
- Includes “Evidence Summary” tables in most chapters which evaluate current research on specific topics and support evidence-based practice.
- Enhances critical-thinking skills with open-ended clinical case studies.
- Covers strategies for fall prevention, virtual reality rehabilitation, body-weight treadmill training, and upper extremity amputations and prosthetics.
- Integrates the goals, examination procedures, and interventions of the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.