Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors: 2 Volume Set, 4e
- Author: Christopher D. M. Fletcher
- Edition: 4 edition
- ISBN-13: 9781437715347
- ISBN-10: 1437715346
- Language: English
- Published: June 4, 2013
Diagnose tumors with confidence with Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 4th Edition. Dr. Christopher Fletchers renowned reference provides the advanced, expert guidance you need to evaluate and interpret even the most challenging histopathology specimens more quickly and accurately.
"A must-have for any practising surgical pathologist."Reviewed by: PathLab.org June 2014
"I would highly recommend this text to any neuropathologist to aide their day to day practice." Reviewed byNeuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, Apr 2015
- Diagnose efficiently and effectively using diagnostic flow charts, correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings, and differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar-looking entities.
- Employ immunohistochemistry, molecular and genetic diagnostic tests, and other modern techniquesas well as the best morphologic diagnostic methods to effectively identify each tumor or tumor-like entity.
- Utilize new, clinically important molecular genetic data and updated classification schemes to help guide treatment and targeted therapy.
- Apply the latest techniques and diagnostic criteria with completely rewritten chapters on Small and Large Intestines, Heart, Larynx and Trachea, Ear, and Peritoneum.
- Find critical information quickly thanks to more tables and bulleted lists throughout.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!