Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 6e
Meticulously reviewed and updated for today’s medical students, Basic Immunology, 6th Edition, is a concise text expertly written by the same distinguished author team as the best-selling, comprehensive text, Cellular and Molecular Immunology. This focused, easy-to-understand volume uses full-color illustrations and clinical images, useful tables, and practical features such as Summary Point boxes, end-of-chapter review questions, glossary terms, and clinical cases―all designed to help students master this complex topic in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Provides top-notch instruction from experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers led by well-known editor and author Dr. Abul Abbas.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to reflect recent important advances in today’s understanding of the immune system.
- Provides additional online features such as answers to in-book chapter review questions, helpful animations, and self-assessment questions.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
|Author:||Abul K. Abbas - Andrew H. Lichtman - Shiv Pillai|
|Published:||April 24, 2019|