McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10e
You can count on McDonald: the go-to source for expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers for over half a century. McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition discusses pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth - and emphasizes prevention and the treatment of the medically compromised patient. Boasting a new design and handy Evolve site, this new edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, trauma management, occlusion, gingivitis and periodontal disease, and facial esthetics.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, dental materials, pit and fissure sealants, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
|Author:||Jeffrey A. Dean|
|Published:||October 6, 2015|