McDonald and Avery Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 9e
A leading text in pediatric dentistry, McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent provides expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers. All the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations are included! Comprehensive discussions are provided on pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries. This edition helps you improve patient outcomes with up-to-date coverage of restorative materials, cosmetic tooth whitening, care of anxious patients, and sedation techniques for children.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, trauma management, occlusion, gingivitis and periodontal disease, and facial esthetics.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, dental materials, pit and fissure sealants, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations accurately depict trauma, restorative, implants, and prosthetics.
- A new Pediatric Oral Surgery chapter discusses the latest developments in office-based pediatric oral surgery, along with head and neck infections and medical conditions in the pediatric patient.
- Emphasis is added to preventive care and to treatment of the medically compromised patient.
- An Evolve website includes case studies, an image library, links to ADEA, ADA, and CDC reports on pediatric dentistry, and other web links.
|Published:||April 22, 2010|