Master Dentistry: Volume 1: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine, 2e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (August 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443068968
- ISBN-13: 978-0443068966
MASTER DESTISTRY is designed as a revision guide for dental students and offers the "curriculum essentials" in an easy-to-digest format. Each section is fully illustrated throughout and is supported by extensive self-assessment questions which allow the reader to assess their own knowledge of the topic and perfect their exam techniques. Now in colour, this second edition addresses oral and maxillofacial surgery, radiology, pathology and oral medicine and is perfect for both undergraduate students and post-graduates preparing for the MFDS or international equivalents.
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students - ideal for exam preparation!
- Integrates specialist areas of knowledge to enhance skills in clinical problem solving
- Evidence-based approach enables understanding of the strength of the evidence supporting current practice
- Includes extensive self-testing material - short answers, essays, MCQs and EMQs - enabling students to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques
- Suitable for post-graduate students who will find the book useful for the MJDF or international equivalent
- New chapter on evidenced-based practice
- Extensive revisions to sections on surgical implantology and assessment of trauma
- Updated self-assessment material to reflect current exam formats
- Now published with colour!