Legal Aspects of General Dental Practice, 1e
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (March 14, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443100381
- ISBN-13: 978-0443100383
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It offers a practical guide to the fundamental legal principles and concepts that need to be understood by all dentists.
- Gives a detailed understanding of key areas such as consent and negligence
- Highlights the clinical risk areas in general dental practice and ways of managing these risks
- Helps the dentist address the prime concern that treatments should be defensible and justifiable
- Takes account of variations in law within British Isles and Ireland - eg Scottish law.