Lange Q&A USMLE Step 3, 5e
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 5 edition (March 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071492593
- ISBN-13: 978-0071492591
Everything You Need to Boost Your USMLE Step 3 Score!
LANGE Q&A: USMLE Step 3 is a comprehensive Q&A review of the core topics tested on the USMLE Step 3. It begins with an introduction to what residents can expect on exam day and strategy tips about answering questions. Chapters are organized by topic so you can focus your studies on your weakest areas. The final four chapters consist of practice tests in blocks of 50 questions each and emphasize the most frequently tested topics. Explanations discuss correct and incorrect answer options for a complete high-yield review.
- 850+ review Q&As plus detailed explanations for each!
- Four comprehensive practice tests for self-evaluation
- Color photos of skin and eye disorders
- Special focuses on rheumatology, ethics, epidemiology, shock, and lipids management