Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e
- Author: Gary S. Firestein - Ralph C. Budd - Sherine E Gabriel - Iain B McInnes - James R O'Dell
- Edition: 10 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323316965
- ISBN-10: 0323316964
- Language: English
- Published: August 30, 2016
Consult the definitive resource in rheumatology for an in-depth understanding of scientific advances as they apply to clinical practice. Masterfully edited by Drs. Gary S. Firestein, Ralph C. Budd, Sherine E. Gabriel, Iain B. McInnes, and James R. O'Dell, and authored by internationally renowned scientists and clinicians in the field, Kelley and Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 10th Edition, delivers the knowledge you need for accurate diagnoses and effective patient care. From basic science, immunology, anatomy, and physiology to diagnostic tests, procedures, and specific disease processes, this state-of-the-art reference provides a global, authoritative perspective on the manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- An ideal balance of the basic science you need to know and how to apply that information to clinical practice.
- An integrated chapter format allows you to review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance for the full range of rheumatologic diseases and syndromes.
- Videos online demonstrate the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- New content on the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy, including five brand-new chapters: Metabolic Regulation of Immunity, Principles of Signaling, Research Methods in the Rheumatic Diseases, Novel Intracellular Targeting Agents, and IgG4-Related Diseases.
- New and expanded chapter topics on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- More schematic diagrams clearly summarize information and facilitate understanding.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!