Introduction to Dental Materials, 4e
- 3 or more 70 EGP
- Author: Richard Van Noort
- Edition: 4 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780723436591
- ISBN-10: 0723436592
- Language: English
- Published: May 9, 2013
- Now published with an accompanying on-line self-assessment module, the latest edition of this highly successful textbook presents the core information required for students of dental material science. Designed specifically for BDS exam and equivalent candidates, this book is also suitable for post-graduate students and practitioners with an interest in the field.
- Characterized by an accessible and friendly style, providing ‘need to know’ information only - perfect for the busy student!
- Rich with pull-out boxes, tables, line artworks and photographs
- Helps the reader recall the underlying basis of the subject - essential facts relating to chemical bonding, metals, ceramics and polymers
- Ideal preparation for clinical practice - equips the reader with the information required to safely assess the potential of new dental materials
- Explains the terminology used in the description of material behaviour
- Explores the use of clinical dental materials including resin bonding to enamel and dentine, impression materials, the principles of adhesion as well as issues relating to pulpal protection and the use of post-core endodontic systems
- Describes the use of laboratory and related dental materials to enable better communication with the laboratory team
- Accompanied by an ALL NEW ON-LINE SELF-ASSESSMENT MODULE to provide essential exam practice for all BDS candidates and those taking equivalent exams
- Includes updated coverage of recent developments in dental biomaterials, including endodontic materials, digital impressions and a useful new chapter on nanotechnology in dentistry
- Reflects the growing need to be aware of the safety aspects of dental materials and the care that has to be taken when sourcing materials from across the world
- Fully updated and now published in full colour throughout!
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!