Pickwell's Binocular Vision Anomalies, 5e
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 5 edition (October 24, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750688971
- ISBN-13: 978-0750688970
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States.
Going from strength to strength, this best-selling book on binocular vision anomalies is now in its fifth edition. Maintaining its popular and practical ‘how-to' approach, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded to provide an excellent practice reference for all optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmologists and dispensing opticians. Now with an easy-to-use 2 colour layout and redrawn diagrams the new edition is more accessible than ever. Covering the latest evidence-based research it provides an emphasis on the clinical applications for every eyecare practitioner.
- Still a must-have classic - this is THE definitive reference work on binocular vision disorders
- Comprehensive theory is rooted in reality, for use from study into clinical practice
- Enlarged, enhanced, authoritative and erudite
- Thorough revisions on routine examination including the latest testing routines.
- New material on the development of visual functions in children.
- Recent key research on heterophoria including the latest computerized exercise methods.
- Important clinico-legal case studies in amblyopia and the latest evidence-based accounts of the condition.
- Extensive updating on strabismus.
- Fresh text design using a second colour for both text and diagrams.