Implants in Clinical Dentistry, 2e
- The second edition of the bestselling guide, Implants in Clinical Dentistry, considers the practical features that a clinician needs to know for successful treatment planning, surgical implantation, and long-term maintenance.
Illustrated with full colour clinical images and authored by a team from King’s College London Dental Institute, this is an ideal text for restorative/conservative dentists, periodontologists, prosthodontists and facial aesthetic clinicians.
- Single tooth planning in the anterior region and for molar replacements
- Fixed bridge planning and implant placement
- Implant overdentures
- Basic factors and flap design for implant surgery
- Grafting procedures for implant placement
- Prosthodontic complications of implant treatment and maintenance of implant overdentures
|Author:||Richard M. Palmer - Leslie C. Howe - Paul J. Palmer|
|Published:||December 1, 2011|
- 3 or more 80 EGP