Head and Neck Pathology, 2e
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (September 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437726070
- ISBN-13: 978-1437726077
Part of the popular Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Head and Neck Pathology delivers vital diagnostic guidance in a compact, high-yield format. Concise and easy to use, this pathology reference offers a practical, well-organized approach to evaluating a wide range of specimens in both head and neck and related endocrine pathology.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Apply the latest diagnostic criteria for all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the larynx, hypopharynx, and trachea; nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx; oral cavity and oropharynx; salivary glands; ear; and temporal bone.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Quickly reference key information with convenient, at-a-glance clinical and pathologic boxes throughout.
- Get concise, complete coverage of both head and neck pathology and related endocrine pathology (including salivary, thyroid, and thymus diseases and disorders) - all in one convenient book.
- Access the entire book online at www.excpertconsult.com, with a downloadable image bank, references linked to PubMed, and the ability to search across the entire Expert Consult library.
The Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series answers the call for fresh, affordable, and easy-to-use guidance. Each region-specific volume provides all of the most essential information on the pathologic entities encountered in practice. Series Editor: John R. Goldblum, MD, FACP, FASCP, FACG
Learn today's most essential head and neck pathology know-how in a compact, high-yield format!