Head and Neck Imaging: Case Review Series, 3e
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (December 8, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032307894X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323078948
One of the best selling volumes in the Case Review Series is now revised, with all new cases and a new question & answer format --excellent for honing skills and building confidence! This Second Edition of Head & Neck Imaging affords you a clinical tool that helps speed your differential diagnoses and ensures your proficiency. Organized like the *new* Oral Boards, it serves as a study guide for exams, CAQ and re-certification-and as a personal review of the subspecialty. Here, Johns Hopkins' Drs. Yousem and Aygun describe the latest techniques through 200 actual cases and close to 800 high-quality images. Tightly arranged, the text assures you fast access to information. Self-testing devices throughout validate your comprehension.
- Incorporates the most advanced imaging techniques
- Formatted like the Oral Board Exam for easy study and review
- Cross-referenced to Neuroradiology: The Requisites, Second Edition
- Offers 200 all-new cases with new discussions and new multiple choice questions, with answers and rationale
- Presents close to 800 images-including MR techniques (spectroscopy, diffusion, magnetization transfer, 3D FIESTA, tensor imaging) and CT techniques (CTA, bolus tracking, 3D reformats, perfusion imaging, Cine loops) and more
- Explores new topics including CT and MR angiography of the neck · multi-detector CT with 3D reconstructions · post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders · new HIV infections · diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures · medical economics · and much more
- Organized like the new certifying exam, each case presents multiple choice questions, answer with rationale and DDx list.