Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 1e
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Pap/Psc edition (February 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323188842
- ISBN-13: c
"... likely to become a well-thumbed primer for those wanting an easy-to-use, clinically-orientated volume on OCT." By Eye News, Mar 2015
- Locate answers quickly with templated chapters-each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Adopt the latest techniques for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- See how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 370 illustrations including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available.
- Recognize image patterns and get clear visual guidance from multiple arrows and labels used throughout to highlight the key details of each disease.