Handbook of Pediatric Dentistry, 4e
- Author: Angus C. Cameron - Richard P. Widmer
- Edition: 4 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780723436959
- Language: English
- Published: August 30, 2013
Suitable for students and practitioners alike, the Handbook of Paediatric Dentistry is a concise, practical and highly illustrated guide to the day-to-day management of child dental patients.
- Established as the foremost available comprehensive handbook on pediatric dentistry
- Prepared in an ‘easy-to-digest’ fashion - which allows for quick reference and easy reading
- Contains over 550 full colour line artworks, photographs and tables together with ‘Clinical Hints’ boxes to act as useful aide-mémoires
- Sets out the essentials for managing conditions such as clefting disorders, haematological and endocrine disorders, congenital cardiac disease, disorders of metabolism, organ transplantation and cancer in children as well as more familiar presentations such as dental trauma, oral infections and caries
- Detailed appendices provide the reader with information that is often difficult to find and which may be overlooked
- Designed specifically to give all practitioners confidence when managing children
- Convenient handbook size ensures that the book can be easily referred to in the clinical setting
- Endorsed by the Australasian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Improved layout with completely new colour illustrations
- Expanded section on sedation
- Includes details from the most recent international guidelines
- Cases expanded to show 20 year follow-up
- New chapter on clinical and surgical techniques
- New chapter on the care of children with special needs
- Major revisions of chapters on behaviour management, restorative dentistry, management of cleft lip and palate
- Increased section on radiographic pathology in children
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!