Hagberg and Benumof's Airway Management, 4e
Anesthesiologists, residents, and advanced practice practitioners alike rely upon the comprehensive content of Hagberg and Benumof's Airway Management to remain proficient in this essential area. The 4th Edition, by Drs. Carin A. Hagberg, Carlos A. Artime, and Michael F. Aziz, continues the tradition of excellence with coverage of new devices and algorithms, new research, new outcomes reporting, and much more - while retaining a concise, how-to approach; carefully chosen illustrations; and case examples and analysis throughout.
- Offers expert, full-color guidance on pre- and post-intubation techniques and protocols, from equipment selection through management of complications.
- Includes access to more than 25 videos online, including ultrasonography and non-invasive airway management and flexible scope intubation.
- Includes the latest ASA guidelines, as well as six all-new chapters including airway management in nonoperating room locations (NORA), airway management and outcomes reporting, and more.
- Features completely rewritten chapters on airway pharmacology, algorithms for management of the difficult airway, airway assessment, video-assisted laryngoscopy, and many more.
- Reviews new airway devices and techniques, along with indications for and confirmation of tracheal intubation.
- Brings you up to date with the latest devices, the DAS extubation algorithm, the Vortex approach, and emergency cricothyrotomy.
|Author:||Joseph C Grabe - Chair Carin A Hagberg|
|Published:||December 6, 2017|